The project was assigned to Ernesto Pirovano. In order to realise a complete armony with the other parts of the worker village, he chose the brick as main material, used for the decorations on the other buildings. The exterior parts are richly decorated: mullioned windows, three-mullioned windows, little columns, windowssills, marble, cement, frescoes with coats of arms, capitals and mosaics, wrought iron and bronze elements.
Year of construction: 1893-1894. 20 months. Planner: architect Ernesto Pirovano, engineer Pietro Brunati.